Celebrating the upcoming bicentenary of the Birth of the Báb (1819) - Prophet and Herald of the Faith of Bahá'u'lláh.

Followers of Bahá'u'lláh are known as Baha’is.

Nov 29, 2018

The Báb suffered more than anyone before Him

In this mountain I have remained alone, and have come to such a pass that none of those gone before Me have suffered what I have suffered, nor any transgressor endured what I have endured! I render praise unto God and yet again praise Him. I find Myself free from sorrow, inasmuch as I abide within the good-pleasure of My Lord and Master. Methinks I am in the all-highest Paradise, rejoicing at My communion with God, the Most Great. Verily this is a bounty which God hath conferred upon Me; and He is the Lord of unbounded blessings. 
- The Báb  (‘Selections from the Writings of the Báb)